Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reminder: Dont Ever Pray for Patience!

Have you ever heard do not pray for patience or God will give you something to be patient about? I think I accidentally prayed for patience because he is really testing me these days.

I called the realtor at lunch today.. She said that she did speak to the appraiser, who has not done the appraisal yet, but should be doing the appraisal today..blah..blah...blah. Keeping praying that all goes well and I will update as soon as I hear something.

Oh, Jason informed me that I have really expensive taste last night. I cant help it. What I could do with a million? Not much I guess since I have expensive taste. But I really am just grateful to be able to get "new" things. We plan on buying all new appliances right away and all new furniture soon after. I am so excited! I have always loved to shop for home decor more that I have liked shopping for clothes. Yeah for me!!!

No comments: