Sunday, October 28, 2007

Moving Right Along

The trim dilemma has been SOLVED! White Trim in the kitchen. Thanks to all who voted in my little poll. I really had made my decision when I wrote that post. After I found those pictures online, I had pretty much made up my mind. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Even though black was your favorite, white was my favorite and that is what I think will look best.

All of the granite is in and we just need the faucets installed and the place where the stove goes will need to be cut. Otherwise it is finished.

Hubby started priming the kitchen cabinets this week. We had the primer tinted grey since they are gonna be black.









He started painting the black tonight. Looks good! I cannot wait till the second coat goes on and we get all the hardware!

No comments: