Friday, November 2, 2007

More Progress

Since we have family coming in for Thanksgiving, we had to speed things up a bit. We have hired out some work. Drywall guys to finish out the ceilings and a painter will be starting on Monday.

I stopped by the house today to see how some tile looked with the cabinets and the granite.
I haven't been over to the house since the drywall guys have been there. They have been working on smoothing out the ceilings from where we scraped the popcorn off (they still have to sand down a few places) & have been filling in holes on the walls to get them ready for painting. The woodwork is starting to get primed.

It gives me a better idea of what the white trim is gonna look like and I love it! It already makes the room look so much bigger!
As I was leaving the roof shingles and supplies were being delivered. So I guess they will start on that on Monday as well!


No comments: