Saturday, November 10, 2007

Paint Update 3 & New Furniture

The painting is complete!

I have to be honest. It was quite a shock walking in the house and seeing that yellow. Hubby wasnt too happy with me either. I was so sure of this color on the paint chip. Maybe it was just the shock of finally seeing color on the walls. It has grown on me already...


The kids and I drove to Selmer, TN to Henco (Its worth the drive) to buy furniture. We purchased the kitchen table & chairs, 2 bar stools a sectional with ottoman, bunk beds and three matresses. We will buy our master bedroom furniture once the addition is finished. Sorry, I didnt take pics of the matresses. hee hee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Can't wait to see it next week. Wish I could be there to help ya start moving stuff in.