Friday, October 19, 2007

Granite

Since mom was sick Thursday and Friday, I had a few days off. Even though I started feeling yucky Friday morning, I tuffed it out because I knew that we had to go and pick out our granite on Friday. Mc had thrown up early Friday morning so she stayed home from school, so she got to come with us. We went to this big warehouse in a not so nice part of town.

It didn't take us too long to narrow it down. This is what we picked out...

>

This will go on all the counter top surfaces in the kitchen, all the baths and the laundry room. We will also be getting new undermount sinks for the kitchen and the bathrooms.

I also went to Lowes and picked out some faucets for the kitchen and bath. We needed to have an idea of what we wanted so they will know how many holes that they will need to cut for the fixtures.



I also looked at some appliances, but I'll save that for another day...

No comments: